How soon will I get my delivery?
- After receipt of payment of your order, the articles, if available, will be sent immediately, so that they can be delivered to the specified address within 3-7 days at the latest.
- We ship climate-neutrally with DHL and charge a flat shipping fee of € 2.99 in Germany, € 7.99 within the EU, € 9.99 to Switzerland and € 50.00 for worldwide shipping for all packages - regardless of size.
- If you don't like one of our items, send us the car in its original packaging. In this case you will bear the shipping costs. As soon as we have received the package and the goods are undamaged, we will refund the purchase price. You can find more information under the cancellation policy.
- If an item is damaged, please send us a photo of the defect in advance so that we can assess it. Candylab and Rufo cars are hand-made in Asia (Candylab) and Portugal (E. Rufo), for example, so there will always be one or the other small error that lies in the tolerance. However, if it is an unacceptable defect, we will send you a return label and replace the car if it is still available. If this is not the case, we will of course refund you the purchase amount.
Unfortunately my desired item is sold out - what now?
- It is quite normal that such beautiful wooden cars are always out of stock. However, we receive subsequent deliveries several times a year - just ask us by email at email@example.com when a model car will be available again.
Can I also buy the car on site in Hamburg?
- Basically yes - but we don't have a traditional store and the warehouse is not in Hamburg. Therefore, it is best to call us to make an appointment on site. We will then simply bring the cars you have selected in advance and you can simply pay in cash or by EC card.
I am a collector of Candylab Toys wooden cars - can I get special, rare cars from you?
- Clearly yes! Thanks to our very close partnership with Candylab Toys, we always have the opportunity to offer very special cars that you usually cannot buy in Europe.